Friday, November 30, 2007

In Response to Snapp's Posting: "Pro Choice or Pro Life"

I have to say that for choosing such a controversial topic you couldn't have approached it better. I would consider myself a fence rider on the topic also. I do not believe that the government should make such personal decisions for it's citizens. I do think that maybe the law could be changed. I understand that Roe v. Wade gave the right to these decisions to the mother-to-be, but I think that abortion should be banned at the federal level during the third trimester. I also believe that the states should enforce more prerequisites during the second trimester, like viewing video and pictures as some have attempted in the past. Good posting Snapp!

You can view Snapp's original post at: http://centralparkdemocracy.blogspot.com/2007/11/pro-choice-or-pro-life.html

No comments: